Grommets

Subject: Grommets
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 22:22:45 -0500
I received my grommet kit from Sunbeam Specialties today, so of course I
have a dozen questions.  First of all, where the hell does the "Duckbill
Drain" go?  I haven't a clue and it comes without instructions.  Next, what
is the recommended way to install the  steering column grommet?  Do I
disassemble a bunch of stuff or just split it and work it in?  While
plugging the two 2'' holes under the carpeting I noticed about a 1" hole
near the throttle cable.  The hole is immediately below the end of a rubber
tube.  What is this tube for?  A drain of some kind?  Does anything belong
in the hole?  A similar tube sticks through the carpet near the gas pedal.
What is this one for?  That should hold me for a day or two.  Thanks in
advance for the help.  Oh the joy of owning the only Tiger in town.

Jim Pickard
B9473298