Re: Fallehy award

To: "tigers" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Fallehy award
From: "TIM JORDAN" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 15:39:17 -0700

Bill,

I concur!!  I have heard about Dale from the boy's at the DEPOT.  Good
nomination.

Your are a brave soul. I think Norm is in the highest echelon of Tigerdom.
Who has done more on a consistent basis? I don't know if Norm will now kill
me,
as for the rest of you, think about it.  Do you get it?  The truth is not
always diplomatic.
Only a few don't have the patience and understanding to get thru the
facade.

Enough rambling.  Norm is highly recommended as a nomination for the
Fallahay Award.
And afterall, is it not an honor just to be nominated.

B9470080