Re: Ultimate cap

To: "tiger technologies" <tartanad@ix5.ix.netcom.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Ultimate cap
From: "Doug Mallory" <rdmallory@earthling.net>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 15:26:12 -0400
Buy a Tilley......

They cost only about $45.00
They have a guarantee against lost or stolen.
They have been wind tesed to 200 mph without falling off.(Yes there is a
photo of a guy sky diving with one on in there catalog.)
They ship when promised.
<BG>...

http://www.tilley.com/
Technical Specifications:
•Tilley Hats are hand-crafted in Canada.
•They are constructed of strong,soft,10-ounce cotton duck specially treated
to make it water repellant and mildew.
•The cotton is pre-shrunk before it is cut and sewn.
•The Tilley is also a rain hat. When wet,the brim and crown become stiffer
and even more protective.
•To keep sweat out of your eyes, there's a thin layer of open-cell foam
running the entire length of the sweatband.
•Shady 2 3/4" brim.
•Blocks UV Rays.
•Solid brass ventilation grommets from England.
•Adjustable tie down cords.
•Brass snaps made in England for styling.
•Washable fabric(rain and mildew repellant).
•To help the Hat to float, there's a cloth "envelope" in the crown which
contains closed-cell,nonabsorbent 1/8" foam.
The envelopes overlapping edges are Velcro-sealed so that you can carry your
I.D. or cash,etc.
•Creases are easily removed after it's been stuffed in a bag. Simply immerse
the Hat in water, smooth it with your
fingers and let it dry.
•In the Heat:
During the Persian Gulf War, and now in other "Hot Spots," all of Canada's
sailors, soldiers and airmen and women were
issued the Tilley Hats. They swore by them. We were told that the Hat was
one of the biggest morale
boosters and that soldiers from other countries would do nearly anything to
try to get one.
•Lifetime guarantee:
If you ever succeed in wearing out your Tilley Hat, send us the remains and
we"ll replace it for FREE.