Re: How fast am I going?

To: lrw@aop.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: How fast am I going?
From: Carmods <Carmods@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 09:27:46 EDT
Hi Larry;
I have a T-5 in my Tiger but it uses a completely stock Mustang transmission
with a stock Tiger cable. If you are using "Dales" instalation with the AMC
housing, I think the speedo drive is forward of the Mustang drive so the
routing may be different. I did find a gap in the weld seam of the left front
inner fender that I could run the cable through with the nut removed. This
allowed me to run the stock cable under the exhaust and miss the headers. If
you need more info let me know.
                                                   John Logan