Follow up on speedo cable.

To: "Tigerlist *" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Follow up on speedo cable.
From: "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 08:36:58 -0400
Thanks, everyone, for you input on the speedo cable.

Coming out of the trans, I noticed the steep downward angle of the exit of
the cable from the trans and decided, instead of drilling through the
frame, to route the cable _under_ the frame. No hole, easy curves, and
while the cable is nearly the lowest point on the car now, it's not by
much. I might make a little skid plate to protect it.

I've now heard some interesting alternative for routing the front half of
the cable, will explore those.

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products, Divison of USOP
PH 301-386-7923  FX 301-386-5333
lrw@aop.com