Re: tiger hard top /targa top

To: EMarkus822@aol.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: tiger hard top /targa top
From: BlueGolfer <BlueGolfer@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 22:03:09 EDT
In a message dated 98-05-25 22:56:09 EDT, EMarkus822@aol.com writes:

<< beside the obvious advantages of this is that, if designed well, one might
be
  able to store the whole thing in the boot (trunk) or if not there, then
maybe
 in
  a suitable bag in the "jump seat" area.  You would not need the soft top
  if you had one of these 2 piece hard tops.

  has anyone ever thought or tried to do this ?

Yep,  I was thnikning about the same thing the last few days.  I got my idea
from the recent issue of Classic and Sportscar mag.  The article about the MG,
Triumph and Austin Healy showed a picture of the semi-hard top for a Triumph.
Anyway, I've only thought about it so far, but it would be a good project.

Rob Kempinski