Re: tiger hard top /targa top

To: anitabrt@mindspring.com, EMarkus822@aol.com
Subject: Re: tiger hard top /targa top
From: RSpontelli@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 00:06:51 EDT
All this talk about goofy tops . . . Seems to me like at a left-coast Tigers
United once upon a time . . . in a galaxy far-far-away . . . like maybe in
Santa Barbara  <WHICH, incidentally, was the first-ever TIGERS United that had
event classes and trophies for Alpines> somebody had an Alpine fitted with a
second windshield---frame and all---lookin' rearward behind the people
compartment with some sort of lift-off top fabrication connecting the two.

'Less the owner be online here, and desireous to come punch me lights out,
let's just say that the overall presentation was "very interesting"  . . .

Anybody else remember that car?

Ramon