Re[2]: Fw: locating rear susp

To: <Laifman@Flash.Net>, <tigers@warwick.powernet.co.uk>,
Subject: Re[2]: Fw: locating rear susp
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 98 11:04:38 -0500

       In Mike Taylor's book he mentions a modification Rootes did to the
     rear suspension of a Tiger.  Rootes engineers mounted a DeDion rear
     suspension that cured wheel hop and gave a better ride.  They ran out
     of development money and I'm sure if they added the new suspension it
     would have made the car too expensive for the market.
      On the subject of Panhard rods,  MkII's have the Panhard rod mounting
     switched to the opposite side, I was told this was to correctly
     counteract the torque from the engine.

     Jeff