Re: Re[2]: Fw: locating rear susp

To: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Fw: locating rear susp
From: Bill Martin <bmartin@snf.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 08:38:56 -0700 (PDT)
 In answer to some things that have been put on the web,

  Speedo repair, If you are in need of speedo repair, contact Palo Alto
 Speedometer. Their address is on Mark Olsen's web site. Norm has all of
 his Speedo work done by them and they do a great job at reasonable
 prices, the last MKII speedo repair cost 81.50.

 Jag rear ends, Made by salsbury, with the same dana 44 gearset, very
 strong. Have a former neigbor with a Tiger that has a corvette rear setup
 don't know how it works as it has been a garage queen for the last 15
 years.

  Watts links and other forms of sticking to the road, Do yourselves a
 favor and buy all of Carrol Smiths books (Drive to Win, Tune to win etc)
 He covers all of this material in great detail and for me it was a great
 education into getting cars to work, I have researched and talked to
 tiger owners who have modified their cars and have been learning what
 to do and not to do from them.

 Just my thoughts
 Bill Martin
 B9470735