RE: Screws

To: "Roland Dudley" <cobra@cdc.hp.com>, <tym@exit3.com>
Subject: RE: Screws
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 15:36:50 -0700
Good point Roland....for those of you who don't know, West Marine is a
national chain....they have stores just about everywhere there is water and
boating.  Never have had a boat personally, but have helped a number of
friends on theirs.  Besides, some chrome and stainless fuel filler caps make
a fine replacement for the ones on the back of TR's, 4, 6 and 250's.  Having
heard most boat owners lament that the happiest days for a boat owner are
the day they buy the boat and the day they sell it, I have chosen to stick
with LBC's.  Now that I have a Tiger, it has made all of the difference.

Regards,

Allan
B9472373