Re: Screws

To: "Dr. Tym McDowell" <tym@exit3.com>, tiger list <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Screws
From: pamelam@connix.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 21:14:22 -0400 (EDT)
 am looking for new
>chrome or stainless steel screws.

Tym,

        I suggest you look for an Industrial Supply company that has
counter sales. They usually don't mind dealing with the proletariat as long
as you meet a minimum sale ($10-20). They like you a lot better if you buy
boxes of fasteners, but they are accustomed to splitting ss due to the
price. I have a couple of places to choose from in Hartford CT, but we have
a large industrial base to serve. I would think most other major
metropolitan areas would have fastener houses as well. These are good
places to buy grade 8 as well, a lot more sizes available and much cheaper
than hardware stores.

Bob Melusky