Re: Tigers United Scoring

To: "Norman C. Miller" <rootes1@best.com>
Subject: Re: Tigers United Scoring
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 09:55:00 -0700
Norman,
Well said indeed, I think the masses will get the message and make some
changes.
I have said it before and I will say it again, your form you developed last
year was the best and most accurate indeed.
I do believe that us like most other clubs have much restructured their
attention towards the authenticity of their cars, it builds credibility as
well as well as Furthers the marq, and not to mention value.
The last few years have seen a growing population of the purists coming out
of the woodwork, and the old ways simply do not work any more, we will need
to change, as to attract the CONCOURSE crowd out there.
To build a personalized machine or a Modified takes ingenuity and know how,
to build a stocker takes different skills, and especially research, your
wealth of information helped people such as myself and others like Dave
McDermott, and many others.
It is fun and very very challenging, and certainly frustrating.

As someone else so well stated, this is an open forum as to create change,
utilizing our combined know how, and the expertise such as yours Norm.

Be well,

Jan....