Re: TU

To: alcon@earthlink.net, geowiz@worldnet.att.net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TU
From: RSpontelli@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 21:28:44 EDT
In a message dated 98-07-01 02:08:04 EDT, alcon@earthlink.net writes:

<< One very simple request: If you had a good time and thought the event was
 well put together, please take the time to post your thoughts to the list.
 (Sorry right coasters.)  The reason for this request is that as we all know
 in our "business lives" people seem to have a penchant for persecuting too
 much and being very miserly with praise.  Putting on a successful event is a
 thankless and terrible job, so take some time (providing you feel as I do,)
 to compliment the Sage's, Steve Alcala and many others for a fine
 event.....note what you liked.  The best way to make sure that good behavior
 is repeated is to make damn sure you praise said behavior. Need I remind the
 list that we continued the thread on "goose poop" ad-nauseum for nearly two
 months last year? >>

I agree.  Wholeheartedly.  If this was indeed a good event, then by all means
pile it on!  If we're going to come down so hard on the goose-poop/butt-hump
events, let's not be stingy with the praise for the 'at-a-boy/girl events.

Allan, you are right on target here.

When SOME people start to realize that other people really can tell the
difference between a goose-poop/butt-hump event and an 'at-a-boy/girl event,
then maybe, just maybe, SOME people will slowly start to think about
abandoning their goose-poop/butt-hump tendencies.

Ramon