Re: Tigers United XXIII Results

To: <TigerCoupe@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Tigers United XXIII Results
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 21:07:10 -0700
Hmmmmm,

I thought free speech was still a right, especially when it is
interesting...

Now that United is over and a success, we can open up the forum and the
constructive ideas, regarding Masters class etc.. Much needed, and 21st
Century is upon us...
I hope we get some good feedback and NOT criticism, CONSTRUCTIVE ideas, will
make a great forum..

Have a SUPER July 4Th, and congratulations to a great event in Big Bear, I
am sorry I missed it, due to a funeral, on Saturday, of a close friend.
And Congrats to all the winners at the Show...

Jan...