Re: Blue with White Stripe Tiger

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: Blue with White Stripe Tiger
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@Flash.Net>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 10:31:15 +0100
Thanks for all the Blue/White and White/Blue referals.  Turns out neither was
the person I'm looking for, so I'll try putting the question differently.

There was a Tiger in the Big Bear parking lot, unsure of class, that had a
polyethelene (or some plastic) container, with snap lid, in the center of his
spare tire.  It looked like it fit well, and held all kinds of stuff I've got
rattling around, including cans of fluid.

This was a great idea, so I went shopping.  Couldn't find one that was wide
snough, not too deep, etc, to fit that rear tire countour as well as the one I
saw (I think).

Looking for the owner to read the manufacturere and model from the lid and bowl,
so I can find one too.

If anyone has this item, or knows who does, plesae forward any info.

STEVE
--
                      < one first win, is all >
                      < you get in this life. >