video

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, rootes@ix.netcom.com, phyrman5@aol.com,
Subject: video
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 10:39:05 +0100
Hi all, I have and Idea and was wondering what you all think of it.  Maybe
at the next Tigers United or at this upcoming SUNI III someone could video
tape the event, in a professional maner and then make copies for sale to
folks on the list and the members of the various clubs, who for what ever
reason, can't make it to the event.  The still photos are great but just
don't capture the feeling of being there.
  It would be neat to see the autocross from an in car camera, you know
like the TV shows do it.  And maybe a walk through of the cars on display
for the concours and meeting the owners.  I think it would help to pull
everyone together and maybe help some tiger owners feel like they want to
be involved in an event.  Let me know your thoughts on this.
 Regards
Armand Ritchie
B9470219

ritchie@mcn.org