Re: video

To: ritchie@mcn.org
Subject: Re: video
From: OldeAlp@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 12:17:50 EDT
Darrell Brunn did the videos for SUNI I at Snowmass.  Is he still in STOA?

Two volumes were available - one of the cars and events, the second of the
tech sessions, speakers, and some interviews.

I would suggest that he would be a good source, if not for doing the deed, at
least giving advice to anyone looking to do such a thing.  There also was a
video from a Denver TV station, which included the aired footage plus a lot of
outtakes.

Now, if I could just find who borrowed them from me and didn't bring them back
. . .

"Ole"