Re: video

To: OldeAlp@aol.com, ritchie@mcn.org
Subject: Re: video
From: Dave McDermott <dave.mcdermott@cusys.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 12:13:36 -0600
        The TV station here in Denver that did the coverage of SUNI I was
channel 9 primarily because one of our local club members worked there. It
was shown on the air in the abbreviated form on a local travel/entertainment
show. It was great footage of both the Tigers and the area around
Aspen/Snowmass.

        Dave McDermott