Re: Pro video

To: "Kevin Meek" <kevnmeek@netcom.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Pro video
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 14:41:48 -0700
    What about contacting someone like Diamond P Sports, the guys that do all of
the NHRA Drag coverage.  They do some in car camera stuff, and have all of the
PRO gear to do the job.  I follow the Indy car races, (CART), and they have
great coverage including excellent in car cameras.  Does anyone know what camera
system they use?  Most systems can be leased, or rented for events like this.
NASCAR uses the same or similar systems.  I'll check the CART side to see who
they use, if someone who follows the NASCAR circuit wants to check there to see
what they use.

Rich