RE: Fraud?

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Fraud?
From: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 21:27:27 -0700
Mr. Palmer wrote...

>And equally important is the need for the TAC Committee members, and
>Mr Reisentz in particular, to know when to keep quiet.

I may not understand the nuances of your statement above but I don't =
think you have the right to tell anyone what they may or may not discuss =
in this forum.

Sounds to me like Paul and Norm may have a disagreement, I'd like to =
hear their respective arguments.  It does no good (and it is far less =
entertaining) for others to argue as their proxy. =20