Seasonal Switching in Ether

To: "Steve Laifman" <laifman@flash.net>, "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>
Subject: Seasonal Switching in Ether
From: "Chris Richards" <richards@northcoast.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 09:23:49 -0400
Steve-
        The use of different temperature thermostats during different seasons
has
to do with magnetic drags and pole differences of the earth in the ether.
If we would have had Fords and Sunbeams back in the days when the earth was
static and flat and the Universe swung *(rotated) around us then the need
for a seasonal switch wouldn't have been necessary.  The analagy regarding
other manufacturers is quite clear here.

Regards-Dr. Science of Trinidad

> I like the 190 F Stant Stainless Steel "Super Stant" for year-round use.
Never