RE: Delete button!

To: "Warwick Jones" <tigers@warwick.powernet.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: Delete button!
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 13:58:56 -0700
Warwick's right Tim, I forgot to thank you for your Humor as well, allow me
to make the correction:

Thank you!

Now, how is it you got a ride in the LeMans Tiger and did not tell us about
it???  Damn, I was looking for an accurate accounting of the car....not that
I don't believe Dick.....I've just seen him drive!  :)

Allan
B9472373

PS.....Dick.....just kidding....don't want to loose out on my miniscule
potential for a ride!  Hell, it's an exciting proposition....Robin almost
wet her pants when you let her sit in the drivers seat!