Re: 'Beam tops - Installation, Long Post

To: johnc@nait.ab.ca, jamesbrt@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: 'Beam tops - Installation, Long Post
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 23:50:05 EDT
JC
   With this "removable" window is there a problem with leakage at the bottom?
I would think that there would be.  I had an MG years ago with a zip down
window.  The zipper went up one side, across the top and down the other side.
The bottom as I remember was stationary.   This zip down window was fantastic.
On days that one needed protection from the sun, the top could be left up and
rear window zipped down.  This resulted in a beautiful breeze through the car.
  I've considered adding a zipper to my window, but have been hesitant for
fear of ruining things.  I think when my window gets to the point that it's
ruined I might be brave enough to start cutting it up.  I have an industrial
sewing machine, but only average skills in using it.            Mark L.