Re: TAC qualified inspectors

To: awtiger@ix.netcom.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TAC qualified inspectors
From: PLRRESTO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 12:34:50 EDT
Andy, et al,

Sorry, but Chester Bailey is not a TAC inspector, in fact, I for one have
never heard of him. Besides, as most everyone should know by now, a TAC
inspection requires THREE inspectors, not ONE.

Currently TAC has no inspectors in the Oklahoma area, and I have no idea as to
when we will. Unfortunately, this means you will have to come to us and the
next/closest opportunity for you specifically would be SUNI 3 in Big Sky,
Montana next year.

Believe it or not, TAC is working to expand the program outside the S.F. Bay
area. We have the West coast fairly well covered and are currently trying to
expand to the East coast. Several candidates are finishing up their
training/examinations and hopefully will be certified by the TEAE Tigers
United. More on this soon.

Paul Reisentz
SYOA TAC Chairman