RE: Playing Games

To: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>,
Subject: RE: Playing Games
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 09:09:53 -0600
I'd have to go back to the various Rootes group history books to get all the
names right but you could easily get all the street names from the various
Rootes-operated plants, and a few places in the States (Carroll Shelby's shop
and Hollywood Sports Cars instead of Waterworks / Electric Co.?). For the
tokens, use the different Rootes cars. Don't get stuck driving the Humber. You
have to use Lucas dice - they don't roll doubles.

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705