RE: Playing Games

To: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>, "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>,
Subject: RE: Playing Games
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 08:37:55 -0700
Theo, et Listers,

I think this thread may go on for quite a while.

How about squares on the board marked "TAC" instead of "Chance". Draw a
card and it might read: "Your Tiger is a rare GT Model, advance to Garrad
Avenue", or "Your AF Tiger is really an Alger. Go directly to jail."

Bob

At 09:09 AM 10/20/98 -0600, Theo Smit wrote:
>I'd have to go back to the various Rootes group history books to get all the
>names right but you could easily get all the street names from the various
>Rootes-operated plants, and a few places in the States (Carroll Shelby's shop
>and Hollywood Sports Cars instead of Waterworks / Electric Co.?). For the
>tokens, use the different Rootes cars. Don't get stuck driving the Humber.
You
>have to use Lucas dice - they don't roll doubles.
>
>Theo Smit
>tsmit@novatel.ca
>B382002705

Robert L. Palmer
Dept. of AMES, Univ. of Calif., San Diego
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
rpalmer@cts.com