Re: CAT Membership

To: Mark Rudnicki <markr@advdata.net>
Subject: Re: CAT Membership
From: steve sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 23:04:01 -0700

Mark Rudnicki wrote:

> Can anyone give me some info on how to become a CAT member?  I'm a new Tiger
>owner
> as of this year.
>
> Mark Rudnicki

Hello Mark, and anyone else who'd like to join up:

US membership is $25, Canada, $27, the rest of the world, $35 (US funds). Mail
the
money, payable to CAT,  to CAT, c/o Bonnie Mueller, Membership, 18771 Paseo
Picasso,
Irvine, California 92612. Her E-mail address is: catmbr@juno.com

CAT welcomes Tigers and Alpine owners, anyone who owns any other Rootes cars,
and
anyone who's interested in them. In other words, we welcome anyone who'd like
to join!
We have members all over the world connected by CAT membership.

Steve Sage
California