Re: bumper mounts

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Subject: Re: bumper mounts
From: "Bill Lawrence" <billlawrence@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 07:14:05 PST
Tiger's,

I seem to recall the suspension pickup points supported the Tiger's
unibody on a "rotesserie" during restoration.  This project was
undertaken by my Dad, so I'll have to reexamine the photos.

I was there when we removed the body after it was refreshed and painted.
Before we could load it on the trailer, we had to re-mount the front and
rear suspension, +wheels, etc. It seemed like a pretty efficient
enterprise to me (and to the body man) to suspend the Tiger's body so
that all areas were accessible.

Bill Lawrence