Re: Roll Me Over

To: Craig Wright <craig@p-d-g.com>
Subject: Re: Roll Me Over
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 14:39:34 -0800
Craig,

Thanks for the interesting site: [http://www.accessiblesystems.com/]

 It  even shows something like a rotisserie. While it is
obvious this a a 90 degree capability, and can handle
trucks, it is not the one I saw.

The one I saw the literature on was a curved rocker that was
used to roll the car over, not a side mounted pivot.  This
one looks really heavy duty, while the one I saw was much
more portable, smaller, and did the same job (more or less).

It is quite obvious, from the pictures, that a lot of things
should be removed before tilting like shown, including
battery and gasoline.  Still and all, not so bad.  The
accessability looked pretty good.

Now if we had one of those, and the Tiger was up to almost
90 degrees (properly drained) does the engine come out the
hood or the bottom? {9->

I would still need a fork lift, I guess.  Or maybe a chain
to the ceiling and it could be swung out!
--
                      < one first win, is all >
                      < you get in this life. >

                         _/