Re: Turn Signal Switch

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Turn Signal Switch
From: "Chris Richards" <richards@northcoast.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 21:53:24 -0500
Norman talks about it in "The Book of Norman".   The Alpine had an OD lever
on the left side of the column.  I guess it was the logical place for an OD
shifter.  The early Tigers had the signal lever on the right side as well
and then it was changed.  I don't know it it is known when it was
re-olcated to the left.

Chris in Trinidad