RE: Blower

To: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Blower
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 13:11:14 -0700
Har har. Everyone's a comedian. Actually we've had a really nice fall so far in
Calgary, it's still warm enough to bike into work (my cutoff is -15 C) and since
all the snow has melted I would have Tigered in today except the battery is
dead.

Thanks for the tip. My "heater" blows (actually it's more like "wafts") cold air
at me no matter how I adjust the controls, and
I expect to find a major blockage both outside and inside the core and
heater/defroster assembly when I get in there.

Merry Pre-Christmas Shopping Rush,

Theo
B382002705