Rapier

To: Tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rapier
From: ai373@lafn.org (Andy Mars)
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 08:06:25 -0800

Anyone know a source for Sunbeam Rapier merchandise?  I'm looking to get
a Rapier driver's manual and/or tech manual and, if made and findable, a
replica.

While I love my Tiger, my Dad very much wanted and almost bought a
Rapier, when they first came out, but my Mom would not let him.  His
birthday is coming up and I thought such items would be a cute gift.
Some day, maybe I'll even get him a real Rapier?  He lives on the right
coast and I live on the left coast - he'd need a simple turn-key.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Happy days.

Take care (and spread it around).

                        Peace,