Re: Throttle Cable Thanks

To: "'tiger mail'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Throttle Cable Thanks
From: Cecil McLendon <cmclendon@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 11:51:04 -0500
Hi Tiger Fans:

Thanks for all of the information on the throttle cable. I just received =
the cable and fixed it. The one I installed is of much higher quality =
than the one that came off so I appreciate the info.=20

I just bought my Tiger and one of the concerns I had was finding the =
"Sunbeam" parts. The fact that I saw this listserv existed helped me to =
decide to go for it since I saw that folks help each other out (not to =
mention the fact that I fell in love with the way the car drives).

Thanks again. =20

Cecil