Re: [nc-ax] 1999 Double Drivers school

Subject: Re: [nc-ax] 1999 Double Drivers school
From: "Doug Mallory" <rdmallory@earthling.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 21:59:25 -0500
It is a SCCA Drivers school. For your  novice license
you need two and this school counts as two. It is $225 for
all three days. You must be a SCCA member to attend
but I am sure you can join there. I was told you will get
6 hours track time and 4 real wheel to wheel races....

Doug

ITB Mustang
BSP Tiger
And now the owner of a F250 4x4 Diesel