Re: Stripping

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Stripping
From: nfgjr@juno.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 20:37:53 -0500
At work we have tried a new ?  technique for paint removal. It is called
a Soda blast. The item is blasted with baking soda and hot water in the
same fashion that sand blasting is done. This type of cleaning is
recommended for items that have many cracks/crevices where a conventional
blasting medium would be trapped.  The soda washes out and the water
dries. Voila not paint no sand no chemicals. Our engineers have been very
pleased with the results and if it is good enough for them who am I to
argue.

Norm
nfgjr@juno.com