Re: Brake Servo Units

To: <FRANK_BONIFAZI@HP-FtCollins-om4.om.hp.com>
Subject: Re: Brake Servo Units
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:39:52 -0800
Frank,

Removal of the Booster does make a HUGE difference, just try by passing it
and then hook it back up again, there is a tremendous change, obviously it
has to be operating properly.

I do not suggest removal as your brake response is firm but not the proper
stopping power.

Jan... (just an opinion, and not a professional one)