Re: NOT Worth repeating ( No Sunbeam Content)

To: bgullatt@mesahq.com
Subject: Re: NOT Worth repeating ( No Sunbeam Content)
From: FRANK_BONIFAZI@HP-FtCollins-om4.om.hp.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 10:58:05 -0700
     Maybe its just my opinion, but the political stuff seems to be a drag
     compared to the Tiger content.  I'm at the beginning of the learning
     curve and everthing is new and interesting to me about these beasts.

     Anyway, your comments are a day out of date, as the Republicans seem
     to be the ones who are self immolating now.  Sure glad I'm an
     independent (party not IRS).

     I'll refrain if you can.

     Actually, cars are starting to seem a lot simpler than politics all of
     a sudden.

     Maybe a new campaign slogan could be "fast cars, not fast
     politicians."

     FB
     B9472682LRXFE