Re: British Engineering Might

To: "louabbot" <louabbot@mail.ameritel.net>,
Subject: Re: British Engineering Might
From: "Chris Richards" <richards@northcoast.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:30:02 -0500
I remember back when the FCC had a division called the HAM.  They were
testing to see if the size of props was proportional to the amount of
money/unit that was being funneled in the wind (gov. blowhard).  The public
soon caught on and ever since the common expression for HAM is PORK
(barrel).

Chris in Trinidad