Re: Front license plate

To: cthompson@rrinc.com
Subject: Re: Front license plate
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 17:16:38 EST
I saw several front plate brackets at the last SUNI.  Maybe
someone will have them at III.  The Alpine bracket fits just
fine and bolts into the predrilled and taped holes in your
original valence.

Over the years the rubber pieces in the front bracket dry rot
away.  But then you just mount the plate to where the rubber
pads mounted.  You know the rubber pads that allow the
plate to swing up and allow the hand crank to be inserted
though the engine to start the Alpine.

Always wondered if I could adapt the from pulley of the V8 to
allow me to hand crack it.