Exhausted

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Exhausted
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 19:25:04 -0400
Have a set of Tiger cast iron exhaust manifolds and the down pipes (
connects the exhaust manifold to the muffler & tailpipe) that I would
like to sell off. Good shape. Came off my Tiger when I went to a headers
set-up and they have been resting peacefully in my cellar for many
years. I would like to get $125+ shipping for all four pieces or if this
is too much, whatever the best offer is. I had a pair of manifolds alone
which I sold for more than that ten years ago.
Al Johnson