Re: torker& carter AFB -Reply

To: Daniel Jones <djones2@mdc.com>
Subject: Re: torker& carter AFB -Reply
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 11:19:20 -0400
Weiand (say Why-and) was just bought out by Holley. They had been making heads &
manifolds back to the old flathead Ford days. Sad to see a leading brand sell
out.
But money talks. Pretty soon , there will only be a few stores left in corporate
Amerika: Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Pep Boys (featuring Holley speed equipment), and
of
course, McDonalds.
Al Johnson