RE: Roll Bar and Questions

To: "'Brad Joern'" <bjoern@purdue.edu>
Subject: RE: Roll Bar and Questions
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 13:19:03 -0600
Brad, and Listers,

In my opinion it's easier to remove a weld than it is to fill in a drillhole in
sheetmetal. One issue with weld-in installation is that you can't paint the bar
easily, but a weld-in roll bar is lighter than the equivalent bolt-in
installation by about ten pounds, and you have more flexibility in terms of
locating the hoop mount plates because you don't need to be able to get at the
backside.

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705