Re: Pulley Hooey

To: TigerCoupe@aol.com
Subject: Re: Pulley Hooey
From: johnc@nait.ab.ca
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 19:26:03 GMT
Theo:
If you check out a '60's or early '70s  Ford snub-nose van you will find
that it has a lower pulley that is the same dia. and bolt pattern as the
TIGER. You will have to machine off the outside pulley as it is designed to
run two belts but it is exact when you are done.
I have made a TIGER water pump pulley out of a Chev. pulley with a Volvo
outer cone welded on and can send you the details if you like but it does
take a bit of machining. Sorry no part numbers or years of vehicles but an
hour in Pick-Your-Part with the original measurments and I found all that I
needed. I am sure that you could do the same.
Godspeed
Jc