Pulley Hooey

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pulley Hooey
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 09:23:17 -0600
Listers,

Yesterday Tim Ronak and I got together to compare cars and to see if we could
figure out why things don't quite fit in my engine compartment. We found a few
interesting 'features' on both cars, among which the fact that my car clearly
has the wrong crank and water pump pulleys. The day before that I visited with
Erv Schieman (it's going to be a beautiful car when it's done, Erv) and he
kindly presented me with a three-bolt crank pulley (from a Maverick, apparently)
that appears to be the correct length and diameter as compared to Tim's Tiger,
but this one has a few dings and I would like to find a straight one and a
waterpump pulley to match.

Two questions:
1. Does anyone have the Ford part numbers for the Tiger water pump pulley and
the three-bolt crank pulley?

2. Anyone out there have a spare set they'd part with for a reasonable price?

Thanks in advance,

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705