Re: Brake Booster

To: "'tiger mail'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Booster
From: "Bob, Jerry (LBOB)" <LBOB@chevron.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 07:36:46 -0700
I am in the process of replacing the windshield in my Tiger, and wanted to
see if there was a standard color for the windshield frame?  I had the frame
blasted and it is now primed waiting to be finished.  After removal of the
broken windshield I discovered that the frame was white on the outside of
the car and black on the inside.  The exterior of the car is white (original
color) with a black interior.  I want to finish the windshield install, but
want to get the proper color on the windshield frame.