Re: Brake Booster

To: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Booster
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <daniel@htg.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 11:21:32 -0600
Paul,
Took some pics which I need to get developed and then I can post them to the
net. Will go back and check exact measurements so I know exactly how much
material I removed. On my way to Dallas so I have to work on this when I get
back. Thanks again for the input. Don't you just love this mail list thing.
Dan Eiland
daniel@htg.net