Re: New tires

To: Doug & Rett Leithauser <dleit@mintcity.com>
Subject: Re: New tires
From: Colin Mills <Colin.Mills@bluewin.ch>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 19:08:25 +0200
I replaced the old Goodyear Eagles with the same size (185/70R13) Bridgestone SF
373 tyres on original (but wider?) mag alloy Minilites.  At the same time, the
old steering rack, which was very well worn, was replaced with a reproduction
one from the Sunbeam Spares Company in the UK (about 350 pounds sterling - Keith
Hampson, +44 121 313 1668).  Needless to say the steering and road holding are
probably better now than when new.