low price wheels

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: low price wheels
From: "Mike Sutter" <mjsutter@cts.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 12:32:44 -0700
Listers,

My neighbor has a set of those finned aluminum wheels that came stock on
late 80's through early 90's Mustang 5.0 GT's. I think they may be 15x8 or
15x7. They will bolt right on to a Tiger if you run a 50 series tire. They
have old Goodyear 60 series Eagles on them now. He wants them out of his
garage, anyone interested ? He'd let them go for cheap. Let me know, I'll
pass on all offers. Wheels are located in north San Diego county. They are
in perfect condition. The rubber is just about gone.

Mike