Re: Travel Advisory

To: "Karen L Foster" <Karen.L.Foster@aero.org>,
Subject: Re: Travel Advisory
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:39:27 -0500
I drove the roads from Bozeman south to Big Sky and north from W.
Yellowstone last year and found them to be in excellent shape.  The road
does wind along the river, hence care is required at night.  But nothing to
scare anybody off.  Scenery is fabulous.  Enjoy.  I'll be in the UK at that
time.

Jim Pickard
B9473298