Re: Travel Advisory

To: rpalmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: Travel Advisory
From: Karen L Foster <Karen.L.Foster@aero.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 09:41:24 -0700
Bob and all -

It's okay to follow the directions given by MapQuest, but Big Sky is only
about 40 miles from West Yellowstone on 287 N and 191 N.  If you check, the
route they have you taking is a long way around, and there is absolutely
nothing wrong with 191 North!

Karen

rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu on 06/29/99 08:51:00 AM